For: conference participants, including but not limited to, attendees, speakers, exhibitors, organizers, sponsors, and TCIA staff.
- All participants are expected to conduct themselves with integrity, courtesy, and respect for others.
- Disruptions that in any way interfere with the conference experience for other attendees and participants are not permitted.
- Conflicts of interest with TCIA WMC regarding sales, advertising, and third-party solicitations are not permitted.
- By virtue of your attendance, you will abide by this code of conduct before, during, and after the conference takes place.
- Anyone in violation of this code will be asked to leave the conference immediately.